California Privacy Rights Policy
Zorch Compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a California state law (effective January 1, 2020) that enhances privacy rights and consumer protections for California residents.
If you are a resident of the state of California, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data Zorch collects about you
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed (and to whom)
- Say no to the sale of personal data
- Access your personal data
- Request Zorch delete any of your personal information
- Receive equal service and price (i.e. not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights) from Zorch
Feel free to contact us for any reason, including a request to be added to or taken off a list, or if you have any questions or concerns.
223 W. Erie Street, Suite 5NW
Chicago, IL 60654